GRE Vocab Word of the Day: Lugubrious | Manhattan Prep
Check out all our free GRE resources right here:
Today’s GRE vocab word of the day is lugubrious. GRE instructor Logan Smeallie will teach you what it means and how to use it!
Manhattan Prep’s GRE Vocab Word of the Day series tackles one major vocabulary word in each episode so you can learn the word quickly and remember its meaning the next time you see it. Our teachers have all scored in the top 1% on the GRE and will have you using new vocab words like an expert in no time.
After you watch, leave a comment using today’s vocab word in a sentence. Practice is key!
Looking for more GRE resources to help you study? We’ve got you covered.
See how you stack up with a free GRE practice test:
Try our game-changing interactive video lessons:
Looking for a more comprehensive approach to studying for the GRE? Try our Complete Course—no commitment required! You can attend the first session of any class for free, online or in person:
Just want help on Verbal? Check out our GRE Verbal Strategies guide for more in-depth lessons to help you tackle the Verbal section on test day:
– Manhattan Prep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wolfenstein Youngblood Riverside All Collectible Locations
- PARASITE IN CITY | ZOMBIES VIOLADORES | +18 Game Hentai
- 🔴 [LIVE] UNCENSORED SUMMERTIME-SAGA-0-17-5 NEW EPISODE #BONNERALLDAY #18+
- Sports 48 Inch 13-In-1 Multi-Game Combo Table
- DUCKTALES Treasure vs. GANG BEASTS! FGTEEV DR. HELLO NEIGHBOR & Granny Family Royale (#3) Skit